TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Sunday 11 August 2013

BABY LOVE

Hi Peeps, well i am back from hols it was ok but had to come home early as mum wasn't to good.
I made this card using this sweet image from my stash, i used nesties dies and a martha stewart punch.The background is a hearts embossing folder.I stamped out the sentiment then heat set it with pink powder,then used a small scalloped edge nestie die.
I added the flowers with ribbon and a pin.The heart is from stash and the lace.
Hope you like it?, i will enter it into-------Natalie and Amy-----"Celebration"
Inspire me fridays-----"Anything Goes"
One stop crafts----"Pastel colours"

10 comments:

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Jules
sorry to hear you had to return early from your holiday I hope your mum is okay xx
Your card is so beautiful xx
Some pics of the wedding on my blog if you want to take a peek xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the fab image.Sorry to hear about your Mum.xxx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the image and gorgeous detailing.
so sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she is better soon
take care
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

oh wow so gorgeous jules.really precious pic and I love your pretty design.
I hope your mum is better soon hun.

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful card. What a shame you have to shorten your holiday. I hope you Mum is feeling better now...hugs
Jackie xx

tilly said...

a very pretty card, love those flowers, pleased you had a good holiday
Tilly x

Elaine said...

It's a gorgeous card Jules.
Such a sweet image and perfectly embellished.

Hope your Mum is feeling better now.

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Whisper said...

Sorry to hear about your mum and having to come home early from your hols too.

Absolutely beautiful, Luv Sam x

Jules said...

Hi Jules

Sorry to hear you had to come home early. I hope your Mum is feeling much better now.

Cute and gorgeous card. I love that sweet image.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Jules, so pretty. Hope your mum is feeling better now xx Hugs, Lisa x