TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Thursday 6 September 2012

A Gift for you

The gorgeous LOTV boy with parcel, i coloured him in with pro markers, used nesties circle die, i then used embossing folder the dots one.The paper is SU die cut corners,SU border punch,die cut button with twine.I used distress inks  sentiment and candy dots from stash.I also used Kraft card for the corners and button.
Entering it into---- My Mums Craft shop chall----"Anything Goes"
Pap[ertake Weekly----"Anything Goes"
Crafty Sentiment Design----" "Male Cards"

5 comments:

Misty's said...

Oh WOW, how sweet is this card!? Super sweet. Beautiful colour palette too.
Michaela xx

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Jules. I love the image and the colours are fabulous

Sue

Doreen said...

Ooh this is just gorgeous Jules.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Jule's I like the image the colours and the papers.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.fab papers and colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx