TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Friday 4 December 2015

Hi To All Blogland friends.

 
Hi To all in blogland I have been sadly neglecting my blog as a lot of stuff has been going on in my life, one of them though a (HAPPY( one is my daughter and son-in -law had the baby !! Ava Mae, I was at the birth and it was truly amazing!!!, I felt my mum was in the room too!.I really hope to start back blogging again now so will get around to see all your gorgeous creations.


 
AVA MAE 9ib 6oz. with Grandma
born 25/11/2015.
 

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Jules, How wonderful baby is bonny and beautiful you must be so proud Congratulations to the family, and I am sure your Mum will be watching over her
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Congratulations all round Jools, she is a little sweetie :o)
Jackie xx

Jackie said...

Sorry, spelt Jules wrong LOL.
Jackie xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful photos and congratulations to you and your family on the birth of baby Jules. Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Lee said...

Awwww a Beautiful baby love the name so pretty,great pics.Huge Congratulations to all of you.Hugs xx

memorial garden benches said...

She's adorable! Lovely photos. Congratulations to your family!

Wendy said...

Hello Jules, thanks for calling by my blog and leaving me lovely comment and Facebook too :)
She's adorable...Congratulations to you all.
Wendy x