TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Sunday 24 May 2015

Sadness and Joy

Hi to you all, i haven't been blogging for a while as my lovely mum has been very poorly she was in hospital then transferred to our local hospice where she sadly passed away last thurs.
Mum had lung cancer she fought it without chemo for a long time i will miss her so much.
My eldest daughter Natalie has told us she is pregnant! i went with her and Andrew for the first scan i am so pleased!.
Mum knew about Natalie and she was so sad that she wont be here (,I am sure she will from heaven).
Hugs to Mandy "A sprinkling of glitter" as she lost her dear mum on the same day!.
I will get around to visit your blogs  soon!.

7 comments:

ike said...

So sorry to hear about your Mum - my condolences to you and your family.
Congrats to you though on the great news about the baby :-)

Hugz
IKE x

tilly said...

You looked after your Mum so well while she was here. Best of luck to Natalie on the safe arrival of a new family member!
Tilly x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Sorry to hear of the loss of your Mum.
Congrats on the news of the new baby to come Ginny x

Janette said...

Nice to hear you are doing OK Jules, it's so hard, but you a new baby arriving and your Mum will see it long before any of you....that's what I believe, it arrives with a kiss from a loved one.....take care flower..xxx

Laney said...

Sending you a big hug Jules xxxxx thank you for your kind comment I know what you are feeling right now xxx

Tracey T said...

So sorry to hear about your mum, Jules. I hope that the news of a new addition to the family will help you to come to terms with your loss. Sending best wishes to your daughter xx

julie said...

so sorry to hear of your mum passing big hugs Jules I know how you are feeling. keep strong love.
Congratulation on the news of a new baby arriving soon! Julie xx