TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Monday 11 August 2014

Daughter's Birthday

Birthday card i made for Natalie she was 33yrs old on 29th July, she loves to shop hence the image.
I coloured her in with pm's, then die cut a frame i also used an embossing folder. 
The dp's are from a basic grey pad
I stamped out the sentiments and die cut them then added distress ink and gloss.
The ribbon and silver cord froms stash,added gems two corner cut pieces.
I finished off with pearl flourish,Hope you like?.
I am entering this card into-----
Suzy Bee's bloomin chall-----"Anything Goes"
Crafting at the weekend-----"Anything Goes"
 

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design Ginny x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I love the image and the gems.
Kevin xx

Bridie said...

Fab card, I love the colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Chrissy said...

So pretty Jules..love all the bling and cute image.

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.i love this image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jules love the image fabulous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

tilly said...

some of the older ones are the nicest images.... what a lovely card for Natalie in your favorite green, hope you are all well
Tilly x

Whisper said...

Oooo super hun and i so recognise those fabby BG papers too, Luv Sam x

Elise said...

Oh this is simply BEAUTIFUL! I know your daughter must've loved her card! Happy Birthday to her!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Elise said...

Oh this is simply BEAUTIFUL! I know your daughter must've loved her card! Happy Birthday to her!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Enfys said...

Love this, and the cat on a sofa card x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 41 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT (Sorry I'm so late with my comment, but I was away for the week with limited internet access) x