TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Sunday 29 June 2014

lilac and mouse

Hope your having a good weekend, i have lost my camera but found this card i had saved.
The image is a cutie from Wild rose studio.I stamped and coloured with pro markers then decoupaged.
I added stickles to the flowers.Then used a die cut for the image.The dp is from First edition, i die cut the leaves and used flowers from my stash.Added ribbon and a charm.
Going to enter this into------. Suzy bee's bloomin chall----- "Anything goes"
Paper crafting chall------ "Anything Goes!
I won the £100 crafty goodies prize from Polkadoodles, the parcel came and the contents are awesome! a big thank you to them!.

15 comments:

tilly said...

I love the colours of this fab card Jules.... well done on your win, you deserve it, hope Mum is keeping comfy...
Hugs Tilly xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Jules great card and what you like bet your camera is under your bed. Lol. Congrats on the win and i will be round soon to play. Only joking enjoy

kay said...

This is gorgeous, hope the camera turns up x

Chrissy said...

Such a cute sweet image Jules..love the pretty colours and hope your camera turns up..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love the image and your detailing is so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jule's, I like the adorable image and the flowers, have a great week
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Very cute card, love that sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what are you like loosing your camera !!, gorgeous colours and a super image too, Luv Sam x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny X

Stef H said...

not fun losing the camera!!! love the card. cute and colorful!

hugs :)

Jules said...

Hi Jules

Gorgeous colours on this beauty.

I hope you find your camera and well done on your Polkadoodles win! So pleased for you .. .. you deserve a bit of good luck!!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.adorable sweet image and I love your pretty details and fab paper ;D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 35 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is super sweet Jules! I love this WRS image and the colours are gorgeous!
Have a lovely weekend hun :)
Kelly.x

julie said...

gorgeous card Jules, I love the image.. so cute, I hope your camera has turned up Julie x