TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Monday 3 February 2014

CAS CHRISTMAS

CAS Xmas card,
I used an embossing folder,and a die cut that I cut with glittered foam, I ran it through twice so I had two colours.
I stamped and embossed the 25th stamp which was free from a craft mag.The ribbon from my stash.
I have cards in draft that i never got time to upload so this is one of them.

Anyway i will enter this into the following ------- Dream Valley---- "No DP"
                    Challenges 4 everybody ----- "anything goes"
                    Come and get it---- "Clean and simple"

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab design.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules, a really effective design.
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

And it was even better in real life hun, i absolutely loved it, thanks, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so stunning jules.really gorgeous cas design :D

xx coops xx

d said...

Gorgeous card hun. I love that embossing! And thanks for adding your blog to the UK Crafty Blog Directory. Your link is there. Hugs, Dorothy

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jule's, I like the design and the colours.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful CAS card, love the textures :o)
Jackie xx

Bridie said...

Fab card, lovin the red and gold combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a Great day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

JoanieMc said...

Love your CAS card. Love the embossing and your design. Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.


Hugs
Joanie

Bunny said...

Hey, Jules. What a nice CAS card. I love the embossing folder that you used and the pop of color.

Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge this week. Bunny-DT