TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Sunday 11 December 2011

IDIC DT Card chall # 85

Hi Folks, well this week at I Did It Creations the theme is "Santa's Getting Ready" so i used this fab image of Santas clothes on the washing line, very kindly given to me by  our sponsor "Gingerloft  Digi Stamps"                               .
I covered card with red cardstock. then covered that with vellum.I stamped the image and used spectrums to colour in.
Image is decoupaged i then used a die-cut for it.
The icicle die cut was used again! lol!, ribbon from stash, the gift is a sticker and used rub on for the sentiment.Glitter and white pen used for snow drops.
Join us this week and you could win!

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Jules,love the image and the icicles.xxx

Janette said...

Fab card Jules, like the washing line, so funny..lol..xx

Catherine said...

Fab card....

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jule's I like the image.
Kevin xx

susan said...

I love this image. I almost took it for myself. LOL! Great layout and colors. Love the little present! Wonderful Christmas card!

Lee said...

Ooooh i LOVE this.Such a brilliant card in every way hun.xxx

coops said...

stunning card jules.your colours are gorgeous and i love the fab image and design :D

xx coops xx

Hannelie said...

Even Santa has washing to do!
Beautiful!

Laurence said...

Very disappointed Jules.....I have missed him than....Lol!!!!!

Really lovely card, like the way, you have used the digi.

Sue Nicholson said...

Brilliant card, hope they dry in time for christimas eve !!!!!!
Cheers sue n x

Liliya said...

Very fun and sweet card! Love the sentiment you've chosen!

Susan said...

lovely card Jules, I LOVE the icicles!
Susan (G)

Cazza said...

Fabulous card Jules! :o))
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

tilly said...

love the theme, sorry I missed the challenge with naughty Mr Blogger lol
Tilly x