TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Sunday 14 August 2011

Birthday For Mum


Easel Card for mum,she is 70 today so i needed it to be a bit special. the paper is from my good mate Elaine isn't it yummy?,anyway then i stamped out the flowers from Little Claire's, decoupaged them after colouring with my spectrums.( i love them).
Nesties die-cuts used for images.I computer generated the sentiment then layered it onto card attached with pearls from stock. I added ornate corners.I used liquid pearls on the centre of the flowers but im not that happy i should have attached real one's.I also added tiny butterflies using an MS punch.
Hope you like? my mum loved it!.
Going to enter this into- Fussy and Fancy # 43" Use A Lot" (pearls)

16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Jules.xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Jules this is stunning hope Mum had a good day. Coat at my house

Sue said...

A stunning card for your Mums big day! You need an animal on your card to play at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge.

Jackie said...

Stunning card, great colours :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Jules this is so gorgeous, perfect for a Mum hope she has a lovely day.
luv
Debby

Janette said...

Hi Jules, Stunning card, that paper is so beautiful, wow, hope your Mum had a good day.xx

coops said...

stunning card jules.really beautiful flowers and colours and i love the ornate corners :D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

A gorgeous card, pleased you Mum loved it and had a good day...... lovely to see you yesterday
Tilly x

Sazzle said...

Oh WOW Jules I love your card and I bet your Mum will too :-)

Thanks for playing along with the "use a lot" challenge at Fussy and Fancy this fortnight and good luck.

xx Happy crafting & glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how very pretty, Jules...the colors and flowers are beautiful and I love the easel card design!!!

Jules said...

I should think your Mum did love it Jules .. .. it is stunning.

Love your colour choices.

Love Jules xx

LaJanette said...

This card is so so pretty and elegant! I love all those florals and flourished...Oh and the color combinations are dreamy!

Hugs;
Janette

Anna said...

Stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wed.

Lee said...

Beautiful.xx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning and love the colour choice and the corner additions, just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Chrissy said...

I'm with your Mum..I love it. Really beautiful, and so feminine
Gorgeous card Jules.
Thanks for joining with us at 'Fussy and ancy'

Luv CHRISSYxx