TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS

Monday 1 November 2010

60th Birthday Card

 
My Uncle will be 60 on weds so this is for him, he his fighting throat cancer he is so brave and always has a smile and still tells me jokes!.He is my dads brother and so much like him too!.
I love him a lot.
Anyway papers from stash i made the corners added candy dots,Image is from Little Claires,pro markers used and gloss.Chipboard numbers i coloured dotted and glossed them up.Two brads for the hammock button and sentiment.Hope you like?
Entering in -Cards For Men- "anything goes"
Sentimental Sundays challenge # 27 "birthdays"Sentimental Sundays
CES challenge# 10 "Chocolate/caramel"

12 comments:

Lizzy said...

Fabulous card Jules....your Uncle will luv it :D
sorry to hear about his illness hun ....BIG (((((HUGS))))) to you all

xx Lizzy xx :)

tilly said...

A super card for a man, love the colours
Tilly x

Emma said...

A fabulous card, brilliant image and love the blue.
So sorry to hear about your uncle, I wish him well.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

coops said...

fantastic male card jules.love the image and perfect colours and papers.
so sorry to hear your uncle is unwell.

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Fabby colours and card for a man.

Sorry to hear about your uncle, Luv Sam x

Lee said...

Awww hun.That must be so hard for you.I really hope your uncle will fight this horrible disease.I'm sure he will love your gorgeous card.It's fantastic hunni.Hugs xxxxx

Jess said...

This is a great card for a 60th! I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, hope he gets better...

Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

Doreen said...

This is a fabulous card,I am really sorry to hear about your uncle.xxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card I'm sure your uncle will absolutely love it. My thoughts are with you & your family, best wishes to your uncle & I will keep my fingers crossed for him.
Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenges & certainly hope you will join us again. Good luck

Hugs Vicky xx

Nannieflash said...

This is a really lovely card for a 60 year old man, love the papers and numbers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

XxJULESxX said...

Just wanted to say my uncle sadly passed away the day after his birthday, he died in his sleep so i am at least comforted by that

Kym Weber said...

What a fabulous card for a 60 year old man! Love the designer papers! Great embellishments! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge.

~Hugs~Kym